Heralded as a Miracle go-to for your Smile
At Queen & Albert, based on Dr Kristina’s personal experience, we realise that smiling is an important communication skill needed to generate personal and professional success. And veneers are one of the easiest ways to achieve a perfect smile. So, if you have noticed your teeth yellowing or you have multiple issues you would like to fix at one time, then veneers could be for you. Our experienced team use porcelain veneers to enhance your natural smile for the next decade in as little as two appointments. And they are custom-made specifically to suit your needs.
What can veneers cover and repair?
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Discoloured teeth
- Gaps or unwanted spaces between teeth
- Asymmetrical teeth
- Teeth that are too long or too short
- Crooked teeth (that do not require orthodontic attention)
- Teeth with weakened enamel (which can absorb coloured food and drink like red wine)
What can I expect from the procedure?
- First, the surface of the teeth receiving veneers is lightly buffed, removing a small amount of enamel (0.5 – 1.0mm). Removing enamel prevents your teeth from looking oversized and helps create a strong bond with the porcelain veneers. Removing enamel will not affect the strength or function of your teeth.
- Next, a mould of your teeth is prepared and used as a template to create your porcelain veneers. This ensures a perfect fit and alignment with your gumline, creating a natural-looking smile.
- During a second appointment, your veneers will be seated in place and secured with dental ‘cement’, which is a long-lasting bonding solution. Then, we will adjust them for a comfortable and ideal fit with your surrounding and opposing teeth before they are polished to a natural lustre.
- We may also recommend teeth whitening in conjunction with veneers for a cohesive and realistic look.
What are the benefits of custom veneers?
There are many benefits to using custom veneers, including:
- Stain resistance
- Increased strength
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Natural results
- Long term solution
- Restoration of teeth functionality
- A comprehensive solution to a range of problems
How do I make my veneers last?
Maintaining a good oral hygiene routine is just as crucial for the longevity of your new veneers as it is for your natural teeth. Although veneers are porcelain, they are bonded to your natural teeth, which are susceptible to decay and gum disease. Therefore, we recommend visiting Queen & Albert for regular dental check-ups to keep a professional eye on your new veneers.
Achieve your Desired Results with Veneers
While veneers are commonly used for the front teeth to improve colour, shape and aesthetic appeal, they can benefit the overall appearance of your total mouth feel, including your smile. If you want to know how veneers are a permanent solution that will bring your smile to life, then during your consultation, we will assess your individual needs, check the health of your teeth and gums and discuss your desired results.