Dental Implants Just Like Real Teeth
Dental Implants are the next best thing to your natural teeth if you have teeth loss or a gap in your mouth that is affecting your daily oral functions. Aimed to act just as teeth do, Dental Implants provide restoration of all actions that take place in your mouth. While the treatment is over some time, the impact is worth the time and effort.
What is an implant crown?
An implant crown looks just like a crown. However, it is secured permanently as the tooth is and is the most used restoration treatment to replace a missing tooth. Thanks to the modern-day era of revolutionary Dentistry, we can integrate the implant crown fully into the jawbone. This establishes the implant as a permanent, solid foundation for prosthetic teeth.
Why replace missing teeth?
Most people consider replacing missing teeth because of how their mouth or smile looks. But aside from aesthetic reasons, missing teeth can cause future problems such as:
- Degeneration of jawbone density
- Gum problems
- Existing teeth migrate and separate
What are the benefits of implant crowns?
Implant Crowns mimic the performance of natural teeth better than any other treatment. As a result, implants can dramatically improve your ability to eat and speak whilst retaining the integrity of the entire jawbone and surrounding teeth. Best of all, dental implants are a permanent solution to tooth loss, built to last.
What can I expect from the procedure?
- Titanium implants are surgically placed into the jawbone by an accredited implant surgeon and then left for about three months to allow the bone to fuse to the implant.
- Once the implants are integrated into the jawbone, the surgeon will uncover the implants and attach a tiny healing collar. Our qualified and experienced Dentists at Queen & Albert will then take an impression.
- The next step is for connectors, or abutment posts, to be attached to the implants. Replacement teeth can now be connected to abutment posts, providing a strong permanent prosthetic tooth that performs just like natural teeth.
While there are many benefits to replacing your lost teeth with Dental Implants, if you currently have Dentures, then implants will improve your total mouth feel and purpose. Not only do implants allow you to talk clearly, chew, enhance your facial appearance, and alleviate the putting in and out of dentures, implants are invisible, and no one will know you have them. So, if functionality and ease of oral health are what you seek, whether you have Dentures or not, ask us at Queen & Albert about Dental Implants today.